Sunday, December 06, 2009

Travels

Hiya!

I feel like I have so much to catch up on. But where to start? I found some old photos, maybe I’ll start with those. Yeah!

I’m lucky to be a well-travelled capybara. In the summer of 2008 in between my immigrating from Japan to Canada, The Mister took me on a trip to Singapore. Sometimes That Girl and the Mister don't take me on trips, like to Montreal or Hong Kong. But I'll blowg about that later. On this trip, I got to stay in the Shangri-La hotel. Yeah!

Here’s me testing out the pillows. They were comfy and well poofed for The Mister’s head:


















Here’s me tasting the fresh lychee fruit in the room. It was delicious! Us caps, we like fruit!!















Here’s me, weighing myself after I ate all that fruit. I’m a little heavy. But imagine if I was skinny. I wouldn’t be cute at all!


And here's me and Singapore! Hello Singapore!! If I look flat, it’s because this photo was taken right after The Mister took me out of his suitcase.














That's all for now. A big thanks to Caplin Rous for getting me blowgging again!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Did you go to the night safari at the zoo in Singapore? You can see capybaras there but you can't see them during the day.

The Cap said...

I didn't get to go because The Mister was afraid I would get eaten by a lion. But he said the capybaras were there and very active!